100 Examples Using Modal Verb “Can”. Learn 100 Common English Examples with The Word ” CAN” . These are quite easy examples that are used to describe various activists done by using the words “CAN”.
Positive Sentences with “Can”
- I can play cricket.
- She can swim.
- You can help him.
- They can write a letter.
- Ali can go to school.
- She can teach English well.
- She can cook a delicious meal.
- He can make a cup of tea.
- We can jump into the river.
- You can run fast.
- She can send this letter for you.
- I can go shopping if you want.
- We can eat meal outside today.
- I can go to the concert.
- I can cook really delicious food.
- She can drive the new car.
- I can send an email
- You can get injured
- She can get sick
- I can drive car.
- You can use my bike
- Smoking can cause cancer.
- I can speak five languages.
- We can help poor people.
- She can never come home.
- I can ride the bike well.
- You can enjoy the birthday party tonight..
- We can really work hard to get success.
- She can use MS Word skillfully.
- I can sing a song.
- They can dance at the party.
- She can give me some amount.
- I can easily pass the exams.
- He can go to sleep now.
- Alcohol can cause cancer.
- The teacher can punish the rude student.
- She can read many books in a day.
- We can go to swim every Sunday.
- I can spend some money on it.
- She can oil my hair very well.
- You can ask some questions now.
- He can write an application to the office.
- The doctor can give good medicines.
- She can make dinner for us.
- He can complete his work by tomorrow.
- He can tell a lie.
- I can try to speak French with you.
- The dog can bite the baby.
- Ali can get leave from the office.
- He can send some important emails to me.
Negative Sentences with “Can”
- We cannot travel today.
- He can’t be serious.
- I cannot finish it in an hour.
- She can’t use the computer.
- She can’t enter this zone without allowance.
- I can’t climb trees like your brother does.
- She cannot prepare for the admission.
- You cannot use my driver for the party.
- You cannot smoke here.
- We cannot attend the wedding ceremony.
- They can’t come to the party this weekend.
- He can’t make video for his channel today.
- You cannot make a noise here.
- We can’t really go to attend the meeting.
- I can’t study here properly.
- They can’t go against the politics.
- Dogs can’t bark in the street due to police.
- The thief can’t run away.
- The tailor cannot stitch the cloth.
- I can’t help poor people due to my less salary.
- My parents cannot manage to bear my expenses.
- The scholar can’t give any hate speech.
- She can’t read fictional novel.
- My mother can’t walk properly due to illness.
- You can’t learn English due to less confidence.
- You can’t play more video games.
Interrogative Sentences with “Can”
- Can you speak French?
- Can we leave?
- Can I run another mile?
- Can we talk on call now?
- Can she come to my house?
- Can you take my English class?
- Can I go to bazar with my friend?
- Can we play games in the ground?
- Can they visit my house this weakened?
- Can you listen to my words?
- Can he deliver the speech well?
- Can I sit here and wait for my friends?
- Can we travel to London by tomorrow?
- Can you obey your parents?
- Can she make delicious meal?
- Can I swim in the pool?
- Can I get my car back?
- Can we buy a new house?
- Can we start another project?
- Can we go for shopping tonight?
- Can she teach her a good lesson?
- Can we stop them spreading hate?
- Can I offer the charity in old home?
- Can they get profit good profit?
- Can we watch Television together?